Users are highly wondering what is the release date of the ReMarkable 3, a tablet for writing that mimics the feel of regular paper with E Ink technology.
We see that the latest version has received the best reviews from users. It happened due to the feeling of when you utilize it, the writing seems so natural that it is easy to deceive yourself into believing that you are writing on regular paper.
Here’s everything we know about the ReMarkable Gen 3 and a few things we want to see in its new feature list.
Table of Contents
The Release Date of the ReMarkable 3
We analyzed all available official information from the company and did not find any suggestions as for the new release. Also, we did not find any leaks from insiders.
- The ReMarkable Gen 1, was released at the end of 2017 at a price of 499 USD/EUR
- The ReMarkable 2 was announced on March 17, 2020, and has been on sale in batches since mid-2020 for $399/€
If ReMarkable had followed its iteration, then a new ReMarkable 3 could be expected in 2023. But this is not always accurate, we think it will not happen before 2024. ReMarkable has not requested the Federal Communications Commission at fccid.io/2AMK2 for permission to sell new wireless devices since 2021. Based on their past activities with ReMarkable and ReMarkable 2, it usually takes them 12 to 18 months from when they first request this permission to when they are ready to start selling. Thus, we can assume that the ReMarkable 3 release date is mid or late 2024.
If you take a look at the list of upgrades that users are expecting, you will see a few points of comparison and you will realize that the tablet falls behind in terms of technical parameters among other competitors. And this once again confirms that the tablet should be released soon.
- The Only Tablet That Feels Like Paper
- All Your Notes Organized And Accessible
- Designed To Help You Focus
If you can’t wait for the new model and use ReMarkable 2, you can still upgrade the software.
The Price of the ReMarkable 3
A quick look at the prices of previous models:
- The ReMarkable Gen 1 – $499
- The ReMarkable 2 – $399
Considering the latest world events and supply chain issues, we do not expect a price drop. Most likely, the price of the ReMarkable 3 will be $399 + Marker $49. Of course, this may change and the company may adjust the price to be higher.
What Features Would You Like to Be Upgraded?
By voting, you will find out what other users are most looking forward to in the new version.
Key and Noteworthy Features of ReMarkable
So now that we have a rough idea of the release date of the new ReMarkable 3 tablet and its upcoming price, let’s talk about what the ReMarkable 2 actually has to offer.
- 3″ CANVAS monochrome display
- Resolution 226 DPI (pretty good)
- Looks just like a piece of paper from a distance
- Apps available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS
- Multifunctional software
- Battery life of up to two weeks
- Only 4.7mm thick, rivaling even the iPad!
- Lightweight aluminum body, weighs only 0.89 pounds
- You can read e-PUB and PDF files
- You can convert your handwriting to digital, editable text
- 100-day money-back guarantee
- Paid subscription (but you are not required to purchase it)
- The premium Marker Plus pen is an additional accessory (but you don’t have to buy it)